**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rebuilding

I used to play a lot and I had a very active alliance, but I stopped playing for awhile and now I want to rebuild my alliance. I'm looking for officers and daily players. This is the first time I've been on the forums and I'm seeing there is a lot more to this game than I realized, so knowledgeable people for officers would be great!

Nemo4990 in the game
ACTUP or Active heros

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Nemo4990 wrote: »
    I used to play a lot and I had a very active alliance, but I stopped playing for awhile and now I want to rebuild my alliance. I'm looking for officers and daily players. This is the first time I've been on the forums and I'm seeing there is a lot more to this game than I realized, so knowledgeable people for officers would be great!

Nemo4990 in the game
    ACTUP or Active heros

If you are just getting back into it you would be better off joining an active alliance than rebuilding. An active alliance will jumpstart you with more rewards from AQ, AW and SA. Plus it is a lot less frustrating to join something established than build it from scratch.
  • Nemo4990Nemo4990 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the advice, I understand that it's not going to be easy
  • Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    If you have any interest in joining another alliance, message me on line! If not, good luck in rebuilding!
    Line id: breynolds11