**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is still broken!!

@kabam
See the screens. You say, follow the ticket.
I say, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SEND A TICKET!!! This is because the game is stuck. Freezing if i try to select something...anything.
Do not close nu treath if of still not fixed.!!!

Comments

• Options
    1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    And this screen of nu problems!
  • Options
    So again i ask...what are we gona do? I can not join aq and missing the rewards. If it's taking to long, i will be kicked from the ally.
    Please fix!!!!!! @kabam
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Rose
    @Kabam DK
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Ahab
    @Kabam Miike
    Anyone?
    I can NOT send a ticket ingame. I have also send none!!
  • Options
    Hey 1982richard, I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing when you try to access the in-game menus and you cannot send a Support ticket from within the game. A Support ticket can also be submitted by clicking HERE.

However, we are trying to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as this in the same place in the Forum, and have created a thread which is specifically for Android users who are experiencing lag or performance issues. That thread is located HERE. Please try to contribute to that discussion by providing the information we have requested on the first page.

Our QA team are constantly reviewing reports which are submitted here and the information you provide will be used to help them identify the cause and a possible solution for anything which is not working in the intended way. Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.