**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do so many people have a 5 star /4 star blade?

Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
I just started playing again for the first time in 7 months, and I noticed almost the entire top 100 have a 5 star blade. 3 people on my friends list have him as a 5 star, and 8 people have him as a 4 star. Were there multiple offers for him in a special crystal or something? He only came out like 6 or 7 months ago, and it's I've never seen so many people have a character this early since their release

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Because everyone went nuts saving shards and buying feature crystals for him.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    I love Blade and love that everyone is digging his character. He's my favourite character in Marvel, as alot of others as well. I'm just curious as to how so many people acquired him prior to the arena, which I completed and got him
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    He was the last champion to have a re-run on his featured 5 star crystal. People saved all their shards after he was introduced and they realized how good he was.
    The_One wrote: »
    Because everyone went nuts saving shards and buying feature crystals for him.
    Ah yes, I remember the massive youtube video rush of people opening up their featured 5 star blade crystals back in December, I didn't know so many people actually got him though. Makes sense
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    He in the bacesse he in the basice pool and the rerun of he in ferbura. So thah Can be Way and rng has ben with Them
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    He was the last champion to have a re-run on his featured 5 star crystal. People saved all their shards after he was introduced and they realized how good he was.

oh i see i see. That's right, it was like back in February right? Now it adds up