**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Blade Round 2 Arena Cutoff

Just want some ideas on Blade Round 2 Arena Cutoff. Please help me know...

Comments

• Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Thinking so. But is there any chance the cutoff goes higher than round 1?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Yes to be a bit safe add 10% or so ... second round can go up quite a bit ... but sometimes plummets
    In that way 6M should be safe. Isn't it?
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I went for 6million I first round. And I landed at rank 7500 for cutoff 1-10%.... I think 5,5 would’ve given you a blade anyway as your rank would land somewhere from 12000-10000
    Yes according to the round 1 cutoff (5.3M), 5.5 - 5.8 should be safe i guess...
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    But that’s because it was in weekend and now it’s monday so the cutoff might be lower because of players private life affecting the game too
  • BossYYCBossYYC Posts: 2
    Gonna be 5.2 or less. I did 7.1, but a member of my team had 5.3 and got him. Since he's a PHC champion, I think people are going to slow down the second time since it's not going to be as urgent.
    Hope it gets lower...
  • BossYYCBossYYC Posts: 2
    I say 4.5M
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Aim for 5.5 and higher else prepare to be disappointed. I know a bunch of ppl who were waiting for round 1 results and will go for him in round 2.

I also know people like me, who will go again to dupe him since its not easy to have an awakening gem.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I say 5.4 mil
    That's the point @rockykoston