**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade Round 2 Arena Cutoff

Just want some ideas on Blade Round 2 Arena Cutoff. Please help me know...

Comments

• Options
    Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Thinking so. But is there any chance the cutoff goes higher than round 1?
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Yes to be a bit safe add 10% or so ... second round can go up quite a bit ... but sometimes plummets
  • Options
    In that way 6M should be safe. Isn't it?
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I went for 6million I first round. And I landed at rank 7500 for cutoff 1-10%.... I think 5,5 would’ve given you a blade anyway as your rank would land somewhere from 12000-10000
  • Options
    Yes according to the round 1 cutoff (5.3M), 5.5 - 5.8 should be safe i guess...
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    But that’s because it was in weekend and now it’s monday so the cutoff might be lower because of players private life affecting the game too
  • Options
    BossYYCBossYYC Posts: 2
    Gonna be 5.2 or less. I did 7.1, but a member of my team had 5.3 and got him. Since he's a PHC champion, I think people are going to slow down the second time since it's not going to be as urgent.
  • Options
    Hope it gets lower...
  • Options
    BossYYCBossYYC Posts: 2
    I say 4.5M
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Aim for 5.5 and higher else prepare to be disappointed. I know a bunch of ppl who were waiting for round 1 results and will go for him in round 2.

I also know people like me, who will go again to dupe him since its not easy to have an awakening gem.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I say 5.4 mil
  • Options
    That's the point @rockykoston