**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please keep dungeons around as a recruiting tool

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
Dungeons have been good, the rewards are solid, and the recent changes have made them better when they launched. They're fun once in awhile, if not daily for some people.

But I find that the best use of dungeons is for recruiting. If you have a potential recruit, start up a dungeon with them and you can quickly tell how good or bad they are. After a few rooms, you can tell whether you want this person in your alliance or not. The dungeon is basically like tryouts. No more wondering whether a person plays well or not before getting them into your alliance. Or finding out they can't hold their own and having to kick and recruit new people.

I hope Kabam can keep dungeons around in some form permanently. Even without infinity dust, those shards, or whatever. Keep the milestones as just gold and I'll be happy. It's the best recruiting tool this game has.

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Ah, ,this sounds really nice. It could actually work and keep out the trash. I'd say a couple of dungeon runs should be a better way to judge someone, as one bad fight happens to most of us from time to time.

I agree that Kabam should try to keep some form of dungeons to help in alliance recruiting.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Whilst it is a good idea, I play with alliance members who are skilled, and can just had an off day, or even just an off dungeon.

To use a run through of dungeons to test skill (While I can see where you are coming from) but to solely base a decision on this could be wrong.

I have had 3 full health champs in dung 6 room 7/8, well I say full health, apart from parry damage or whatever maybe missing a couple K.

But then other days I have got to room 3 and had a champ left on other days
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Whilst it is a good idea, I play with alliance members who are skilled, and can just had an off day, or even just an off dungeon.

To use a run through of dungeons to test skill (While I can see where you are coming from) but to solely base a decision on this could be wrong.

I have had 3 full health champs in dung 6 room 7/8, well I say full health, apart from parry damage or whatever maybe missing a couple K.

But then other days I have got to room 3 and had a champ left on other days

You don't have to use it if you don't like it, but if it's helpful for some people, then why not have it
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly why does it have to be removed after this month. I like it better than boring old arena.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Some the nodes are too ridiculous for this to be truly effective whereas running a set path in war you gain familiarity and an idea of how to counter the nodes. Some the best players I know completely bomb in dungeons and slay in war. Thumbs down from me
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Some the nodes are too ridiculous for this to be truly effective whereas running a set path in war you gain familiarity and an idea of how to counter the nodes. Some the best players I know completely bomb in dungeons and slay in war. Thumbs down from me

Good players shouldn't bomb in dungeons. Maybe do an easier dungeon that closer matches wars and aq? Dungeon 6 could get pretty hard