**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

**** from 5* crystals

I have opened 7 5* crystals in all my game life. 3 out of 7 are iron patriot. Wrote to support and they gave me some excuses about the drop rate. Aparently they don't know that I'm saying that their drop rate is wrong or something rare is happening. Have not to be statician to know there is something wrong. Can Kabam just eliminate **** from 5* crystals?? Those crystals are rare enough to get **** from them. Makes it impossible to get a strong 5* crew and assure the continuity of some players in the game.

Thanks!!

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    My 5* openings in order

Star Lord
    Black Panther
    Magik
    Iron Patriot
    Magneto
    Ant Man
    Iron Man
    Captain Marvel
    Magneto
    Magneto
    Iron Patriot
    Magik
    Captain Marvel
    Magneto
    Yellow Jacket
    Spider-Man
    Ronan

Several were featured crystals also. Whilst the odds of pulling the same champ twice in a row are low, each crystal opening is a unique opening and what has come before has no impact on what comes next.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    My 5* openings in order

Star Lord
    Black Panther
    Magik
    Iron Patriot
    Magneto
    Ant Man
    Iron Man
    Captain Marvel
    Magneto
    Magneto
    Iron Patriot
    Magik
    Captain Marvel
    Magneto
    Yellow Jacket
    Spider-Man
    Ronan

Several were featured crystals also. Whilst the odds of pulling the same champ twice in a row are low, each crystal opening is a unique opening and what has come before has no impact on what comes next.

Nice 5* Roster.
    Nice 5* Roster.

Thanks but i'd give them all back to have duped SL...it's possibly the most painful thing ever having him once and never being able to awaken...

Worse than not having him at all actually

• SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    My 5 star in order:

Iron Patriot
    Iron Man
    magneto
    Magneto
    Star lord
    Magik
    Captain marvel

Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes it sucks. At least you duped Iron Patriot. I'd rather have a duped IP over an unduped IP and Iron Man.
    Who were your other 4 heroes?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Nice 5* Roster.

Thanks but i'd give them all back to have duped SL...it's possibly the most painful thing ever having him once and never being able to awaken...

Still, Duped CM and Magik must come in handy.
    Nice 5* Roster.

Still, Duped CM and Magik must come in handy.

My 4* magik is 99 r5 and my 5* is r4. She made bautista challenge and atc 5 a walk in the park.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Nice 5* Roster.

Im in the same boat @GroundedWisdom

SL was my first champ, and Im received and awakened several others since then, but would give up most of them for that SL dupe :(