**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Ultron going unstoppable after heavy as AW boss

So just fought ultron as an AW boss and every time he did a heavy (uppercut) he went unstoppable for the first hit you hit him after he swings at you. He doesn't have a buff or anything but he reacts like juggs does when you hit him during unstoppable. He just shrugs off the hit and comes at you. Thought this needed to be looked at perhaps. Was using Thor. On iPhone SE, 10.3.2 ios

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Could it be unfazed mastery?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    If he has the Heavy Hitter buff that leaves a moment after his heavy where he is (in essence) unstoppable. Iirc heavy hitter is a one of the buffs in lower tier alliance wars. Might want to leave what tier AW you are in.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    edited June 2017
    If you are evading the heavy it will be the unfazed mastery
  • HelpmepleaseHelpmeplease Member Posts: 7
    It doesn't have to go with unfazed mastery. I'm not passively evading. It happens on every heavy. He did not have the heavy hitter node as well. So it's not ether of those issues.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Wow. Can't remember the last time I saw an Ultron boss. That would be so much fun lol
  • RafitasRafitas Member Posts: 65
    Wow. Can't remember the last time I saw an Ultron boss. That would be so much fun lol
    Ya, lol.
    What tier is bro?
    You attacking Boss with Thor? Lol, even in the low tiers they got stun imune right? If no, i'm sorry,
  • HelpmepleaseHelpmeplease Member Posts: 7
    Yeah we are tier 17, 6.4 mill alliance that restarted and are working our way back up. It's like my C team so it was a joke easy but I hadn't seen why ultron would have been unstoppable for that one hit after he used a heavy