**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I doing alright?

So I've been playing this game for almost a year now. My team is:
- 4* Star-Lord 4/40
- 4* Thor OG 4/40
- 4* Dr. Strange 3/30
- 5* Archangel 1/25
- 5* Iceman 1/25

I have 136 champs, and my BHR is 76,614.

Am I falling behind, or am I fine?

Am I doing alright? 80 votes

You're fine, stop whining
57% 46 votes
You're not fine, you need to grind
42% 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    My BHR is 100k+ and all my 5* are trash, so yeah i'd say you're good
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    If starlord and og thor are duped then you've got a solid team right there. And you've gotten pretty lucky with your 5* champs. Making good progress.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Main question should be: are you still having fun playing this game? If yes: continue. If no: consider why not & come with a fitting solution/conclusion.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    you are more than ok, iceman is the best mutant at the moment, and AA, great damage dealer, is second (in my opinion), both god tier champs. plus iceman is superfun to play
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Everyone grows at their own pace. We can't really answer this.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It doesn't seem like you are very active, but that's up to you.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Thanks. It's true I've stopped playing a bit recently, just because life and all (and the fact I've gotten my hands on Pokemon Ultra Moon), and I'm hoping to jump back into the game once I've completed the main story.
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I'm at 135k right now and I've only been playing for two years. and I don't grind really at all. It all depends on HOW long you play. 30 minutes a day? on hour? it all depends.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You’re not doing great, but you’re not doing bad either.
  • Options
    I'm at 135k right now and I've only been playing for two years. and I don't grind really at all. It all depends on HOW long you play. 30 minutes a day? on hour? it all depends.

Yeah, you're right. I only spend 30 minutes on the game a day, due to time restraints, so that might be the problem.
    That and I'm lazy.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Cant give a solid answer to this question since everyone has his own priority. Your choice of champs to rank up: u're doing more than fine, progressing pace (for an 1-year player): not that good; but what really matters is your skills to evade, parry, intercept... whether they are those of an 1year player
  • Options
    Cant give a solid answer to this question since everyone has his own priority. Your choice of champs to rank up: u're doing more than fine, progressing pace (for an 1-year player): not that good; but what really matters is your skills to evade, parry, intercept... whether they are those of an 1year player

Noted. I have developed my skills well enough to take out a 7000 HR champ with SL (unless it's IMIW, been having serious trouble with him), without losing more than 5% health. So... yeah. Other than that, I'm just not good. Intercept and evade are fine, but I haven't even unlocked parry yet :( .

Maybe one day.
  • Options
    Main question should be: are you still having fun playing this game? If yes: continue. If no: consider why not & come with a fitting solution/conclusion.

It is true the game isn't as fun as it used to be for me. I just don't think I can stand doing the same thing over and over every day. The only thing that keeps my coming back is the EQ's.

Anyway, thanks for your help! I'll keep on trying to get new champs, and maybe one day I'll actually care enough to grind out the game big time.