**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are these AQ rewards coming?!

GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
Sentinels have been in AQ for more than a month now and there is still no mention of when these "buffed rewards" are coming. I would say that a month and a half is surely a sufficient trial period for testing out Sentinels, so surely Kabam have an idea of what changes are to be made to the rewards and to the glory store.

Sure the Sentinels have been nerfed, but their AI is still more annoying than a Symboids. Could really use with some communication from Kabam as to when these rewards are coming (exact dates) and what they will be.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    What "buffed rewards" are you talking about? There is no mention of it anywhere.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think he's refering to Kabams comments about making changes to improve AQ. They mentioned it when they informed us Sentinels would be added to AQ. They didn't specify anything though.
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    What "buffed rewards" are you talking about? There is no mention of it anywhere.

They teased adjusting the future rewards when they adjusted the Sentinels. This was over a month ago now and still no word, but here we all are doing a more difficult AQ every day for the same rewards.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62626/upcoming-adjustments-to-alliance-quests-april-18th-2018

Quote from Kabam Miike: "Thank you all for providing us with your feedback on the addition of Sentinels to Alliance Quests. We are still working on a more cohesive update to Alliance Quests, including Rewards, for the future, and will keep you all updated as soon as we are ready to share more information with you all."

• Options
    HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    Hope they do it soon to revive the game. Never seen so many ppl quitting in droves. It’s in really bad shape atm.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    GSTAR21 wrote: »

They teased adjusting the future rewards when they adjusted the Sentinels. This was over a month ago now and still no word, but here we all are doing a more difficult AQ every day for the same rewards.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62626/upcoming-adjustments-to-alliance-quests-april-18th-2018

Quote from Kabam Miike: "Thank you all for providing us with your feedback on the addition of Sentinels to Alliance Quests. We are still working on a more cohesive update to Alliance Quests, including Rewards, for the future, and will keep you all updated as soon as we are ready to share more information with you all."

I'm pretty sure he is reffering to the new season of aq, which was still being worked when that was posted
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    HimHim wrote: »
    Hope they do it soon to revive the game. Never seen so many ppl quitting in droves. It’s in really bad shape atm.

man I feel like it's willpower nerf all over again on these forums when I see comments like this
  • Options
    HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

man I feel like it's willpower nerf all over again on these forums when I see comments like this
    Ya man, i have run a big alliance for like 2 years now, all good ppl and a family and something is very different. Massive waves of disbanded alliances over night. Different than willpower, similar to 12.0 but that was more outrage. Now it’s just like, ppl have just actually had enough.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

Ya man, i have run a big alliance for like 2 years now, all good ppl and a family and something is very different. Massive waves of disbanded alliances over night. Different than willpower, similar to 12.0 but that was more outrage. Now it’s just like, ppl have just actually had enough.

Cause they brought down the hammer on piloting