**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL X23 Fight - Archangel VS Guilotine

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
I am working my way through LOL I have completed 3 runs so far and the only upcoming fight that seems painful is the x23 fight.

I am running Blade trinity attack team (5* R5 Blade, 5* R4 GR & 5* R4 Starky) so that leaves 2 slots for utility

I have a 5* AA at R4 or Guillotine at R2 and trying to decide which will be more useful.

I could probably open some class cat crystals and take her to R3 but would prefer not to unless it would save a bunch of revives.

So which is the better x23 LOL killer?

LOL X23 Fight - Archangel VS Guilotine 30 votes

Archangel 5* R4
86%
NevvBdanielmathGolden_GuardianPalanthraxHaji_SaabTKalvg2782Adamdrt2006bluelightsSpeedbumpdeadcrimeUsername1583KarinshiSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzAKTEKRasiloveradknight27Ricemanjilanibux 26 votes
Guillotine 5* R2
13%
Cosmic_Ray13ShaheerFIazJuddDreddshadow_lurker22 4 votes

Comments

• bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    Archangel 5* R4
    Absolutely AA.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Archangel 5* R4
    BTW, if you want to finish in 7 paths!! note that you only have 2 outer paths!!!! so act accordingly
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I keep looking and I really think I can do it in 6 passes
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Archangel 5* R4
    you can't, you have to explore every single node(dot) in LOL, many have tried before, no one did it
    I have read that but every time I look at the paths remaining it looks like it will work.

I am going to print off and take a marker to it
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Archangel 5* R4
    Void is better then AA from what i've heard, but it's a super easy fight with AA. Guilly is trash for it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Also is yours AA dups if Not then dont du AA AA need dups
    Duped
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Archangel 5* R4
    I took AA and Guilly on my run, tried Guilly first - I gave up after a few tries. So many things have to go right when using Guilly, with AA you just have to play well.
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    void
    Void sounds nice, but don’t have him
    edited May 2018
    Sounds good