**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up 5* Yondu or 5* Doc Ock?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a little advise as I'm torn between who to upgrade between these 2 champs. They're currently my only 2 5* tech champs, and I'd be OK spending the resources on taking either to r3 and one day, r4.

The generic online community seems to speak more highly of Yondu than they do of Doc Ock. That could simply be due to Doc Ock requiring more effort to lock down his opponents with power lock/heal block whereas Yondu simply spams special one.

I'm curious how this community feels and appreciate the feedback.

Cheers!

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    If you haven’t explored act 5 yet I would definitely vote yondu.

If you have then I’d say it’s a toss up. I love using doc ock because of his animations and his sp2 is great.

But yondu’s heal block and armor break are invaluable in act 5, and also in war against buffet nodes.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Thanks for the feedback JC!

I'm currently uncollected but I only went through chapters 1 and 2 once though. Still a long ways off from completing all of act 5 or even going through all of act 5 once.

So then maybe Yondu since he helps better with that content and of course AW.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Guess I'll have to play with both more in the arena and see who I enjoy using more.