**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help - progression tips

I've been playing this game for about 2 months, intermediate bracket, and with a team of 4/40 Blade, Hyperion,Medusa, Ghost Rider and IW Cap, should I be able to down Master mode Thanos?? I've 100% the first two chapters in this monthly event, and just recently beat Maestro in act 4 my first time going. If it's my skill level, I don't mind practicing against WS and getting it up to scratch. If I just can't beat him, I would rather concentrate on Act 5.2 and collector completion. I've also watched Seatin and DDave's guides, and they don't help if you follow them but take a ridiculous amount of block damage.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Wow 2 months and you already have all those amazing champs. I'm sure you can beat him, it'll be difficult, but that's what Kabam meant to do. Took me 2 team revives with 5/50 hood, thor, magik, AA, and a 2/35 iceman. Just have some potions and revives in hand and make sure you read through his abilities carefully. IW Cap will probably do the best for you since he's an avenger.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    blak_mamba wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for about 2 months, intermediate bracket, and with a team of 4/40 Blade, Hyperion,Medusa, Ghost Rider and IW Cap, should I be able to down Master mode Thanos?? I've 100% the first two chapters in this monthly event, and just recently beat Maestro in act 4 my first time going. If it's my skill level, I don't mind practicing against WS and getting it up to scratch. If I just can't beat him, I would rather concentrate on Act 5.2 and collector completion. I've also watched Seatin and DDave's guides, and they don't help if you follow them but take a ridiculous amount of block damage.

How the heck in two months?
    You're definitely ready.