Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Bug or a Feature?

qx4o5su5cqag.png
I opened a 4 star chest the other day when exploring act 4 and i received gold and EXP from it so i was wondering if this was a glitch or a feature because i've never seen it before and no one i've talked to has either

Comments

• UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Venom quest?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 563 ★★
    It looks like the completion line and the chest line were swapped. I'd guess a visual glitch.
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    This was my second playthrough so there shouldnt have been any exp or gold gained from completing it
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 855 ★★★
    Can't it be both - a Fug? Or Beature?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    If it's the venom quest. Then its a feature. The venom fight offers much less xp than other boss fights in act 4. Thereby compensates it by dropping extra xp from the chest. I had that all 7-8 times in that quest.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 563 ★★
    I was going more by the crystals than the xp/gold.