**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Missing Gambits first special [More Info Needed]

Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title says I've been noticing that occasionally Gambits first special just bugs the hell out sometimes.

I've been using him a lot on my alt account in quests and aq, and on three separate occasions in alliance quest i've see his special completely misfire without the ai doing anything at all at point blank range.

When he goes to hit the ai with his staff and flips around to throw his cards the ai bugs out and stops what they're doing. Then for some reason they just stand there still while gambit throws his cards which bypasses them completely and fly into the background without doing any damage to the enemy.

I've also noticed some other champions specials aren't doing anything either but his had been occasionally missing over the last few days.

Has anyone else noticed this or any other champions just miss firing their specials due to a bug.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Happened to me again in alliance quest, it seems to happen a couple times a quest and it's been going on for the last couple of weeks for me.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Darkstar4387. I just tried to reproduce this, and haven't been able to yet. Would you be able to provide screenshots or a video of this issue as it happens? Thanks.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike I'm trying to tag Kabam Wolf, but I can't. So I've tagged you. Look at this video the last SP1 attack I did didnt work. Its happening quit often.

https://youtu.be/c3r3cQ2q9gE
    edited August 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Darkstar4387. I just tried to reproduce this, and haven't been able to yet. Would you be able to provide screenshots or a video of this issue as it happens? Thanks.

Obviously someone else just recorded it and reproduced it and what happens at 36 sec mark is what kept happening to me back then and occasionally since then.

Why don't you watch his video, I'm on android and don't have any recording apps and screen shot is a pain since I have to hold my home screen and power button to take one which is a little hard to do in combat.
    bump
  • That L1 clearly missed, I mean the first part of it. Is this reporting what should happen when gambit uses an L1 on a blocking opponent?
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice
    Any news????
    I can record more vid if you want more example.
    The reason why I insist is that I like playing him. He's part of my stunner team, but if his stun dont work 1/3 of times, I will have to replace him. Remy Lebeau is one of my fav X-Men, so, please, do something. ;)
    Seriously can't believe this still happens, only happened occasionally to me but it was hidden by the specials misfiring or not working and all of the sudden it rears its ugly head again in aq and cost me my Gambit in aq yet again.