**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel can't store energy till third special???

So in Alliance Quest Map 4 on node 56 there is a skill sentinel with 2 incoming nodes.
1. Increase all Power Gain by 200%.
2. This Champion stores Power until its third Special Attack is ready.
Keeping this in mind, would it be possible to take this noded sentinel out since they only have 2 bars of power or would it use the sp2 in place of the sp3??

dglbhwir4y7g.jpg

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Try it and let us know what happens
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    An increase in power gain by 200% DOES NOT mean they are capped at 2 bars of power. It means the power on those bars accumulates 200% faster.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @CFree all aq sentinels are capped at 2 bars of power
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    CFree wrote: »
    An increase in power gain by 200% DOES NOT mean they are capped at 2 bars of power. It means the power on those bars accumulates 200% faster.

Setinels in AQ are capped at 2 bars of power as @Deadbyrd9 said. Since they can't get to an Sp3 this node is useless
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    From my experience this sentinel just doesn’t use specials as he is saving for an sp3 which he doesn’t have.
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    it just won’t use any special attacks. my alliance takes this out with the nodes up all the time. used to work for the old symbioid, too.
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    I shall share this with my ally, should come in handy!