**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Crystals Need To Be Addressed

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
There is nothing worse than pulling out all the stops in war, he granted a crystal and pull out an arena boost, or ISO8 it's seriously annoying.

Due to the measures some need to go just to get a victory in wars they should be containing Units, Shards, Champs.

Greater Solo crystals and XP Boosts... I mean seriously it's pathetic.

Crystals all need to be worked on.

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Yea ikr the 5* archangel featured gave me a **** spiderman
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Its working as intended y'all.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    My favorite is 1000 loyalty for an 80% chance at a 2* UC, 19% chance for ISO, and a 1% chance for a mediocre boost.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    My favorite is 1000 loyalty for an 80% chance at a 2* UC, 19% chance for ISO, and a 1% chance for a mediocre boost.

It's actually a .50% chance for a boost, as the 3* UC is .49 and 4* UC is .01%
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Hey @DarkestDestroyer,

I understand the frustration here, and I've passed your thoughts on to the team. It's important to remember that the War Victor crystal is part of the rewards for winning a war, but arguably the better rewards are the Crystal Shards that you can win.

That being said, I have passed this on to the team.

Well, I mean, if you want to get into it...shards should be increased as well. Just sayin'.