**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9.5mil donation-free alliance seeks one 200k+ ASAP

We are a friendly, laid-back alliance looking for 1 new player to join our quirky little family. We are mostly adults who understand that a healthy life involves a work-play balance.
  • We mostly do Maps 2 and 3, so no donations are necessary. We have decided to use existing treasury funds to run one Map 4 every other week.
  • We expect you to be able to log in and participate in AQ/AW a few times a day.
  • We scored in Gold 3 bracket last season. We are currently in Gold 2 this season.
  • BGs are assigned, but paths are not (looking for someone who understands the logistics of working together and earning max exploration).
  • We have line (find me: SillyCaitlin).
  • SA Target is 350k weekly. We usually earn 41-70% rewards. We don’t keep strict weekly minimums, as long as you usually contibute about 10,000. We understand some weeks are busier than others.
  • We are all officers. It works because we work well together.
  • Must be 200k+ (or have a lot of 5/5 4*s or 3/5 5*s)
Find me on line: SillyCaitlin if you are interested.

591x1jwenvan.png

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    We are still looking. I hope to hear from you soon! :)
    A member is leaving us tonight/tomorrow. Send me a line message if you are interested.
    Need two tomorrow mid-day. Find me on line if interested: SillyCaitlin
    Found one, still looking for one more. I'm ready to trade out ASAP. Please message me on line app: sillycaitlin . I'm at work but will be periodically checking.