**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite loading

Please resolve this issue it's seriously pissing me off . AQ , Aw and story quest I fight lose champs and the opponent doesn't lose health. I'm loosing my interest in this game . It doesn't matter you win the infinity loading kills all your champs one by one and you are left frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I have had the same issue where the loading screen stays up after starting a fight and only way to fix it is to force close game and take the 1/2 health loss. I have noticed it happening mostly when I switch from my cellular data to WiFi (playing outside then walking into house) or if my service drops for a moment. This has only been happening since last update, its as if there is no longer a timeout error message, just continues to wait for a reply from server.
  • Options
    I also have had this issue, its beginning to really upset me. It is in no way fair and is screwing over my teammates. I've had to spend units to ensure i can carry my weight as an alliance member so i dont get kicked. I pray that this is fixed because it doesn't make me want to play that much.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @MZaamin. We have a master thread about this issue here, so please check there for updates. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.