**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'll do one better.. Why is AQ?

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
AQ is a chore. It's a snooze-fest. It's arena but with responsibility. It hasn't been updated for centuries. AW is already a superior alliance fighting mode. What's the point of AQ?

Or at least, tell us where is the new season that was promised when Sentinels were introduced? I don't mind the Glory, t4cc and t4b coming every week but at this point you might as well put all that in a login calendar as it feels the same.

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I recently joined a retired ally due to life, not doing AQ has been the most awesome thing ever.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    100% agree. Since Sentinels have been introduced as a mini refresh, begs the question when the "full refresh" is coming lol
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Dude please dont suggest aq be changed last time they did they gave us sentinal, and cost many item... Leave aq alone. Collect the rewards, all my glory goes to **** war... Since dying is the only factor now... havent been able to rank up nothing.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    It’s ridiclous it hasn’t been updated yet. Kabam is ruining this game that so many of us love, just getting sick of it at this point. AW where we can only get the good rewards is still broken (still piloting like crazy with VPN’s and hiring individual mercs for the summoners who can’t handle their paths). Can’t stand how they do us like this, community is hostile towards them because they make it that way smh
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yup. I retired and joined a smaller ally, where no one is nagging me to move and i dont even have to move and we still 100%. really good feeling. Tbh i wouldnt have left my ally if AQ wasnt so demanding and unrewarding.