**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is 5* Voodoo worth using Act 5 generic awakening gem

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
I have a duped R4 Sparky and an unduped Hype at R4

Is 5* Voodoo worth using Act 5 generic awakening gem 34 votes

Yes
85%
ShrimkinsGolden_GuardianAjavedarni2vg2782AfridzuffyKALIZOCosmic_Ray13Darkrider05buttersSamdroxtaarRKO_meSp3edD3m0nScøøby_DøøOnmixRasiloverMcord117JayProngsAnimatronicsto 29 votes
No (if no, why?)
14%
RaganatorLt_Magnum_1RixobAWfocusedAl_AhadHKGN 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yes
    Used mine on voodoo. No regrets.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Voodoo is worthless without brother Daniel. Depends on the rest of your roster though.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No (if no, why?)
    I feel like with Sentinels, Voodoo has been power crept. He is still good. But I would rather give a generic 5* AG to a champ I could use for AQ or AW.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Yes
    He is one of the best champions in the game. Power control, poison, regen, accuracy ability reduction.
    You can find some info here:
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I have a spare 5* tech awakening gem as well, so no need to save for SL. Plus I have a maxed sig 4* SL already. Idk who else is really with saving it for.

At 4* I have duped max rank AA and Blade as well.
  • Options
    Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    Yes
    I have a 4/55 duped voodoo and use him in AQ. He basically cannot die. Performs great against Sentinels with sp2 power drain. And just today destroyed a 214k health Goblin mini boss.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,945 ★★★★★
    GNASTY wrote: »
    I have a spare 5* tech awakening gem as well, so no need to save for SL. Plus I have a maxed sig 4* SL already. Idk who else is really with saving it for.

At 4* I have duped max rank AA and Blade as well.

With that roster, I would use it and not look back.

Yes, you can always wait. You are never wrong, technically, to wait. Because something better can always come, or you might dupe him naturally.

At some point, a great character is a great character. DV is amazing awakened and is one of the top 10 characters in the game.

At some point, that has to be enough