**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk or Dormammu?

Which character will I further develop? Hulk or Dormammu? (both unduped)
Which one is better for AW, AQ?
THX

Comments

• Specimen2001Specimen2001 Posts: 14
    Dormammu till hulk is duped would probaboy be best
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hulk needs dupe to smash more as his life lowers. Then he can hit really hard. You can also stun chain with hulk especially if you max that mastery. Hulk is poison immune. Bottom line though he needs to be duped or his attacks aren’t that great.

Dorm is duel immune to bleed and poison. His L2 is useful for power control and landing a combo with medium is also power control. He can heal but it’s not the easiest to pull off. He can also make others degen when he’s duped.

Both are good for different reasons. I think dorm is a bit weak with his attacks though. I love my 4*maxed duped hulk. I have 5* 3 35 hulk too and they are nearly identical in stats but my 4* is way better because of the damage from dupe. Unduped, is do for dorm if you need a duel immune champ and power control.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Dormammu for utility, Hulk for damage. Since both are unduped, Dorm is more useful. Even if both were duped, I think dorm is slightly better, especially if you know how to use him.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Also note.. you mentioned aw if you’re talking defense dorm needs to be duped to be real good. Still fine on a stun immune node at lower levels.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I have extensive use of both. Dorm is double immune and incredible power control. He is a game changer. Hulk just beats things up.

For defense Dorm is better even undupped, just get MD. Hulk sucks as a defender for the most part.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Dormammu
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2018
    at best: duped Hulk hits harder when he's almost dead, which means he's best when HE'S ALMOST DEAD. Plus poison immunity.

at best: duped Dorm with max MD punishes your buff-happy attackers in AW defense without touching them and makes your duped Blade (w/Sparky) a menace to ALL mystics in AQ and elsewhere AND is bleed/poison immune.

So, whichever sounds better to you.
    at best: duped Hulk hits harder when he's almost dead, which means he's best when HE'S ALMOST DEAD. Plus poison immunity.

at best: duped Dorm with max MD punishes your buff-happy attackers in AW defense without touching them and makes your duped Blade (w/Sparky) a menace to ALL mystics in AQ and elsewhere AND is bleed/poison immune.

So, whichever sounds better to you.

If you’re only talking defense sure for Dorm. But his power control is exceptional for all offensive purposes. I have crushed Hyps on power gain easily with him.

*edit*
    Dorm doesn’t need dupped for that either. He also doesn’t add much to the Blade synergy. Most mystics are already dimensional but he does help with Juggs unless you rolled GR.