**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hits not doing damage in AQ [More Info Needed]

UndeadProphetUndeadProphet Posts: 1,063
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just fought an 8k science symbiod in AQ map 5.
Using 4* 4/40 SL (99 sig) not one parry (impossible) none the less... opponent is 1 hit from KO (478 health) and I have 2 hits left in my combo... both hits went THROUGH the symbiod, without even getting a chance to block because of the crappy time ratios between player movement and AI movement, he hit me with Hulk S2 and instant KOed me with over 60% health.

Can you just fix this shot game? I'm a good player and shouldn't be getting bent over like this just because you want us to spend more money.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've seen this to numerous times, I'm also having specials go through or around them without doing any damage to the enemy. Then they just start teeing off on me because my controls won't respond, this is getting really irritating and I hope it gets fixed in 14.0

I've noticed it mostly with my Gambit on my alt, I created a thread but know one replied to it shrug oh well.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Sorry to see that you're having issues with your hits passing through opponents. I just tried to reproduce this and haven't been able to yet. Would either of you be able to provide a video of this occurring? Thanks!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry to see that you're having issues with your hits passing through opponents. I just tried to reproduce this and haven't been able to yet. Would either of you be able to provide a video of this occurring? Thanks!

Unfortunately it's a somewhat rare occurrence and my phone does not record but I can explain a bit of what I've been noticing.

In aq over the last 3 days my Gambits been having some issues with his first special and it just going through the enemey.

What I noticed is when he after he tries to hit the enemy with his staff then flips and throws his cards the enemy ai will just freeze in place and stop what they're doing an just stand there still and our attacks just go through them with out doing anything to them giving them free attacks.

I can try to screenshot it but that won't be until the quests start back up or maybe I can record with a different device but again that won't be until the quests is back

I've also noticed the ducks punch occasionally doesn't seem to hit the enemy either and some other champs and the enemy ai have also been having issues with their powers in alliance quest aswell.

Bugs seem to pop up left and right lately and go unfixed for months, wish you guys tested it more before releasing stuff and fixes.