**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 4 star Wolverine X-23 worth upgrading or shall I go with Magneto (Marvel Now)

Hi guys need your suggestions
Got only two mutant class heroes
4 star Wolverine X-23
4 star Magneto Marvel Now

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    X-23 is a very good champ. Way better then magneto marvel now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    My vote would be X-23.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Omg plz do X23. She’s amazing and Mags is trash
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    x23 is one of the best, magneto marvel now is one of the worst.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I’d wait for a 5-star Mutant or a 4-star Iceman/Archangel... Classic Magneto is better than Marvel Now.

Are 4-star Iceman/Archangel good enough to be ranked 5/50?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I mean, now that everyone is up to 5* and 6*?
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I’d wait for a 5-star Mutant or a 4-star Iceman/Archangel... Classic Magneto is better than Marvel Now.

Are 4-star Iceman/Archangel good enough to be ranked 5/50?

Yes.

A 4* 5/50 champion is roughly equivalent to a 5* 3/45 champ. It would likely take well over a year (though you can substitute time for money) and plenty of good luck (again, you can substitute luck for money) to have a roster of 5* 4/55 or 6* champs sufficient for AW, AQ, and Questing.

Realistically, you might have two or three 5* 4/55 champions in a year if you're a more casual gamer... which means your 4* 5/50 champions, if they are the right ones, are still going to be very relevant.

Plus, at 5/50, they will carry you through tons of content sooner than you'll get lucky 5* pulls. My 5/50 Stark Spiderman just blasted through all of 5.4.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    4* 5/50s are not irrelevant. I’m a 400k player and still use 4* 5/50’s every day. Most content in the game can still be completed with 4* 5/50s. X23 and Iceman are some of the best and you should rank them up