**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Find a Partner - Infinity Dungeons

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Love the theory, but actual implementation of this concept is horrendous.

Not only do you not allow this until a team is selected, but you INSTANTLY lock both teams in and then start the dungeon before any coordination can occur? More than once have been thrust into a dungeon with the exact same set-up classes as my partner, often times six heroes of the same class.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you've pretty much guaranteed the trolls their entertainment: "What's that? You'd like me to attack this specific node? Let me just attack the other one, intentionally die and then not bother to attack again and make you waste time, because you can't just leave the dungeon and start a new one. You also can't easily block or report me."

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly you feel so helpless knowing that you bring your best champions only for it to be a waste.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've only used the option one time and it was as bad as everyone says lol. Have a line room for dungeon and in a pinch I've done fine on Global.
  • Options
    TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    I've only used the option one time and it was as bad as everyone says lol. Have a line room for dungeon and in a pinch I've done fine on Global.

Could you give me the line room for dungeon partners i need it badly