**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8+mil Alliance looking for 3 [GroupMe required]

We are the 2nd level of a multi-tiered family looking to add 3 new members. We are currently running 5x5 for AQ and run AW daily. We are easy-going, yet still competitive and active. We are looking for team players.

Requirements:

GroupMe app
Enough decent champs that you aren't bringing 4 stars below rank 4 into alliance activities
"Can Do" attitude
Respectful nature
Ability/commitment to follow BG/lane assignments and clear lanes
Donations are 10k loyalty, 21k Battlechips, 110K Gold. (no extra penalties or covering others amounts required unless you miss donations)
Ability to revive, if necessary. However, we will not make you spend money to get units.

Misc info:
Uncollected? - Not necessary
Summoner Advancement - No holding...We just want to make rank rewards.
Arena - None. Do what you need to if you need stuff to cover the weekly donations.
Duels - Do them if you want...
Others - I don't know....I feel like I'm missing something....oh right!
Item Use - Meh....see "Duels"

Send a friend request to "SaddestFactory" in game or respond to this message.