**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ 1st TIME EVER ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Spark99Spark99 Posts: 34
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
9ulbuqe611bc.png
ahx4rqf5ad07.png

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265 โ˜…
    Boy, you're gonna love juggs, Rhino, Scarlett witch and Wolverine!
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495 โ˜…
    I waited till I got a duped Starlord before tackling it. Fights ended a lot faster.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    9ulbuqe611bc.png
    ahx4rqf5ad07.png

Great job, but I wouldn't push on unless you have a lot of potions and revives. Plus you really need a duped SL or Guillotine for Wolverine.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233 โ˜…
    That's a wrong team for ROL. Duped starlord, blade, arch angel, wolverine and x23.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    It only gets easier
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited May 2018
    Congratulations. Good luck on the remainder of your run.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats!!!! I remember my first time taking down ws with my 1 week old AA
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Boy, you're gonna love juggs, Rhino, Scarlett witch and Wolverine!

Rhino is one of the easiest fights, if not the easiest. Remember this is rol rhino, he does not go unstoppable on dashes. Literally no abilities except some physical resist.
    @Spark99 Congrats man, I felt the same the first time I beat ws with my star lord. Have you considered doing a full run now?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah sl is real helpful and guilli kind of a must... arch angel.. vision.. other options for wolvie regen but guilli is queen of that fight.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    So far for ROL I'm using Medusa, Stark, Mephisto, Karnak(for medusa) and AA, I have a SL but he's unduped is that a good team
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    That wolvie regen is killing me though...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Lmao that is the wrong team
  • Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    edited May 2018
    Good progress. It took me some time before I was able to clear him without healing. I managed to make it through only using revives on Wolverine. There are alot of regen control options now that will make the rol a breeze. While some ppl like to bring SL, I suggest using healers. X23 is the best imo. Build a team that supports your main attacker and make sure you have an answer for SW and Wolverine.