**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon problem

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
So I was doing some dungeons today to try to hit all of the milestones and I was paired up with this really “skilled” player who was always taking down his enemies before mine and wouldn’t even give me a chance to get to the boss, at first I thought nothing of it and just thought he probably is really skilled but I soon realised that he was using mods! As soon as I found out I concluded the dungeon and came here (forums) I wanna know what’s gonna happen next as I feel I don’t deserve to be punished for something that simply isn’t my fault

Thanks @Kabammiike

Comments

• Options
    Hi humzah217 ,

Some times what seems like cheating is just a player or alliance on their A game! If you feel that a player or alliance is cheating, please report this to our Support Team.

If they are found to be cheating, appropriate actions will be taken. Due to our privacy policy we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

We ask that you include as much of the following information as possible:
    Screenshots of the violation against our ToS
    Name of the player/Alliance reported
    Date and Time
    The nature of the offense
This discussion has been closed.