**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change the drop rates

I'm tired of wanting better champs so I buy crystals for them spending up to 300 bucks which to some is nothing but you would think 300 bucks would get you the champ you want to help you in the game instead of getting 3☆ champs which are useless I think kabam has filled his pockets enough and should start giving back to his loyal players and at least make the drop rate fair it's bad enough the 4☆ are gonna be the new 3☆ we don't need more 3☆ champs from the crystal even when pulling a 4☆ champ I'm disappointed cause there going out of class now and don't really help to much any more...

Comments

• Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I am tired of the same. The randomness is trash and stopped my spending. Awful pulls and just building up dupes or bad champs. Nothing has advanced me in months. I have a very good roster but could be way better.

I don’t know the point anymore. I feel like my alliance is the only reason I play.
  • Options
    WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    Spent $20 in this game 9.99 for the new IW captain America crystals and got complete trash. Spent another 9.99 on the IW Iron Man crystals and again got complete trash. After that I said screw this I will no longer sink anymore money on this game.