15k Crystals: chance to get the featured = 25 % ???

AhazuAhazu Member Posts: 37
Hi.

I was told that the percentage to get a featured champ out of 15k crystal is 25%
Is that true??? Can anybody confirm and rely on a trustable source??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    The chances of getting the featured is not revealed. However some players had estimated that the chances are something between 20-25%
  • AhazuAhazu Member Posts: 37
    edited June 2017
    I had the same info, but maybe there is more info somehwere out there :) Mayby some statictics somebody made with a couple of players...
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Our alliance would suggest that number is lower than 20%. Fairly decent sample size as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'm 0-7. Have a guy who is 0-19 and another guy who is 6-7. Seems like its 90% for some players and 10% for others lol.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    I'm 4/4 so personally 100% but I'd guess 15-20% based on what I've seen
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    They probably change it...25% to start off to let word of mouth spread about awesome drop rates then drop it to something low so people waste their shards on nonsense.
  • ShneegleShneegle Member Posts: 1
    My luck is terrible I can only get skill & Tech champions
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    I hear its 25% when the featured 5 star champ is also the featured champ in arenas that week
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'm 50/50 lol. I got burned with Antman. Didn't try again until Iceman. Happy! And quitting while I'm ahead
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Member Posts: 54
    You have the same chance of getting featured as you do of not getting a disease from that nasty hooker you thought about that one time.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Member Posts: 62
    It's probably 25%. I know people who opened 4 crystals and got the featured 1/4 times. I know a guy who opened 3 crystals and didn't get a featured at all.
  • JoeRogan28JoeRogan28 Member Posts: 2
    I believe its 20%..only opened 1 going for Voodoo..Landed in-between Him and Iron Patriot..got Star Lord..was sad i missed Voodoo by 1 but Happy it didn't go 1 more and get Iron Patriot :) Now just waiting a lifetime to dupe SL ;)
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    0% for me, I'll never open a featured anymore
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Member Posts: 445 ★★
    20% is the overwhelming consensus
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Member Posts: 280 ★★
    20% feels about right
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Member Posts: 782 ★★★
    25% is too high.

I think 20% is about right.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Member Posts: 309
    im 1/5, so yeah 20% sounds about right