**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider accounts. Help me. Reward points.

So this month we have the 'Secret Empire' monthly quest. Now as all of you know, the Marvel Insider website is working besides MCOC, I went on there page and found an activity in which it says there is an email sentry out with a code for a 'campaign' for the 'Secret Empire' of this month. I have been looking for the email ever since I saw the activity. It's been two months. If anyone has an account or know's how to deal with this please commention down.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Look through the emails that you received on the 15th, if you don't have one that means that you aren't new enough and never recived the code.

I didn't as far as I know and I contacted them and that's what they said about it.
  • Look through the emails that you received on the 15th, if you don't have one that means that you aren't new enough and never recived the code.

I didn't as far as I know and I contacted them and that's what they said about it.

So only the new players are allowed to get the offer? That doesn't seem fair because if the activity was done a reward was going to open for a 2 star Civil Warrior.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I sent an Email to Marvel.Com inquiring, and it's only available to select New Members. Not existing ones.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Look through the emails that you received on the 15th, if you don't have one that means that you aren't new enough and never recived the code.

So only the new players are allowed to get the offer? That doesn't seem fair because if the activity was done a reward was going to open for a 2 star Civil Warrior.

I agree but there's really nothing we can do about it. Maybe at some point kabam will offer him themselves or something sometime further down the line