**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance wars season

From the moment seasons was announced It has been an issue. There's soooooo much that can be done to make it better. One thing that can be done is to either shorten the seasons or lengthen the time a member must be with their alliance. This change alone would stop something that has been going on and made worse with the piloting infractions that you all came up with. Making it so someone can jump into an alliance in the last week or two of war season has caused a lot of hopping around or sitting and waiting by members just to get the rewards. Making a season shorter is something I don't see you all doing so make the time a member must be with their alliance longer. Make it 3 to 4 weeks. That way it can cut down on some of the jumping that is going on to try and get better rewards. This also can be used to help people really build comradery in an alliance. If you have to be in an alliance longer it will cut down on jumping in some cases.

Something else that can and needs to be improved are the rewards for AQ. The number of alliances doing harder maps is dropping. Why do map 6 if the rewards are not much better? In some cases alliances can do map 5 3 or 4 days and drop to a lower map and still stay in expert tier. That coupled with not getting gold, battle chips and loyalty for finishing just does not make sense. We get enough maintenance at odd times that this should be a way of retaining players.

Last one I'm sure has been said numerous times before. Please, please add more levels past 60. The greater majority of players have been at lvl 60 for 2 plus years. This does not seem to be a good practice especially when it comes to gaming. To cap how high I can climbing just make it so a game soon finds it's way to be obsolete.

I'm sure this is easy to make happen. Your loyal2 to 3 plus year players would enjoy these changes.

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Seasons keep pusing people towards retirement