**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What game-content should I focus on clearing next to help build up my roster?

I'm approaching my 6 month anniversary and realize I have not cleared very much content. I've focused entirely on arena and building up 25 or so teams for basic grinding. After earning Blade and his dupe last week I now want to focus on content and learning how to fight long fights. I currently have 52 four-star champs and 7 five-star champs. My best champs include:

Four Star Duped Champs at 4/40: Medusa (Sig 50), SE SM (Sig 20), SL (Sig 20), Blade (Sig 36), AA (Sig 39), SW (Sig 99), XB (Sig 1), HE (Sig 60)
Four Star duped Champs at 3/30: Doc Ock, YJ, Symbiote SM, CM, CW, Punisher
Four Star unDuped Champs at 3/30: Thor, Cable, AV, RH, NC, GG, TM, Hulk, Ultron, Dorm, LC, Yondu, CA WW2, Morningstar, Angela,, Quake, X-23

Notable Five Star Champs: 2/25 versions of Ultron, CM, Elektra, CA OG, and GP

I've been putting all my units into masteries and have DW at 4/5, Assassin at 2/5 and Willpower at 1/3. Biggest problem is lack of t4cc. Currently have 3.5 in cosmic, 2.5 in Science and Mystic, and only 1.5 in Skill, Mutant, and Tech.

Currently I can clear the master level of the monthly quest (except this month) with spending potions but no units but can't explore it 100 percent. I've cleared Chapter 4 but only fully explored 4.1 and 4.2. Have cleared Chapters 1-3 of RTL and have only cleared Chapter 5.1.1

Given my lack of god-tier champs and rank 5 four star or rank 3 five-star champs, what is the best next step?

What game-content should I focus on clearing next to help build up my roster? 23 votes

Fully Explore Act IV
26%
JRock808SpeedbumpCR7gouravVuDahWoody_federEnderDraco58 6 votes
Clear Act 5.1 and 5.2 to become uncollected
52%
vg2782buffajrAppleisgodShaheerFIazAKTEKSagetrofholzAnimatronicstoNick0609Mitchell35AleorRedEightShadPrince 12 votes
Clear RTL Chapter 4
0%
Focus only on Master Quests
17%
Kenny292MasterTroller42Eugene_VirtuosoNickname207 4 votes
Quit the game in shame for not completing more content
4%
Jacobmc006 1 vote
Rage-Quit the game for only rolling 2 god-tier champs in 6 months
0%

Comments

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Focus only on Master Quests
    Just wondering why are there so many negative options?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    There is no straight answer to this because we cannot know your skill level, but reading from it all it seems that you should be able to 100% master quests every month. You have some really good 4/40 champs.

I'd say -

1) Focus on master quests
    2) Do RTTL because that will increase your skill level and help you learn more dodging and not getting hit.
    3) When you clear event quests, focus on Act 5.

If you are not in an alliance, then get in one because you really need to take your champs to 5/50 or the 5 stars to Rank 3.

Note - I am at the 6 month as well and just took my 5* Hyp and AA to Rank 3 - Unduped.
    Cleared 5.1.2 and 5.1.3 last night. Adn trying to clear more.
    Stuck on RTTL ch 4
    Next goal is to 5/50 my Blade and Medusa.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Just wondering why are there so many negative options?

Haha. Everytime I read posts like this looking for guidance on progress I see responses saying either "quit the game, you are not good at it" or "your heroes suck". So this way I just put those as poll options so they didn't need to post an actual reply
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Act 4 is mostly valuable for extra mastery points, you can get them later. uncollected monthly quest gives a lot of 5* shards and I believe you should manage it with acceptable number of revives. So if I were you, I first would've get uncollected, then every month uncollected&master eq, free time for 100% Act 4, then Act 5.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Fully Explore Act IV
    Fully exploring act 4 is a big step. you get 4 t4cc catalyst crystals. Looking at your roster I don't think your ready for act 5.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Depending on your skill level, it doesn't matter too much how good your roster is to become uncollected. I managed to get all the way to 5.2.5 (ie. I did 5.2.4) with a 5/50 unduped GP, and some other 4/40s that are either duped once (Sparky, Rulk, Wolvie) or unduped (Rogue, YJ, Magik, Angela) and even 3/30 duped SIM and HE. So anything is possible if you can play it well (or if you have enough units lol).