**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

changing the graphics setting !

now there is no hide that Ios hand sets are better to run this game, i use a samsung s7 edge, and i really find it annoying when the game gets slow and freezes or slows in middle of important fights as fight with thanos.
is it possible to ask for an option where we can adjust our VFX and graphics effect to run this game smooth.
i bet many people will want good smooth running game , then those use less sparkles.
and not to mention this freezing and slow problems mainly occur in hard fights. i have a full video where corvas glave butchered me and tone's of my revives on that uncollected game mode. when the game was starting with me having 40% health and he having that 25% health unblockable node. and since the game was starting slow the i always took a hit and it was a one blow O.K coz his his were 6k to 10k health taking.
is it really possbile to change graphics setting and play to setting which suite our handset most . plz !!!!

Comments

• Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    I've brought this up a few times too as it would be such a handy feature. Wish Kabam would take this into consideration. I hate that there is so much lag in this game, I don't care about a quin jet landing in the background of my fight, I care about screen responsiveness and game performance. I hope this idea gets the attention it deserves
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,389 ★★★★★
    Android performance needs upgrading I run j5 was smooth for about an update then lag started only got it a year ago nearly and game was smooth back then since all the updates it's becoming too much and any android device is effected by this even with newer android hope kabam upgrade the performance
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    One simple thing would be an option to turn off the moving backgrounds. Some places it's laggier than others.