**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dark artifact 5* ripoff

KibiKibi Posts: 57
Dropped 27k, got kabamed..
1 sig lol
1sr7r8ul75k1.png
Anyone else know this was the setup?

Comments

• Options
    KibiKibi Posts: 57
    Ain't nobody got time for that 13 page letter.. wish it stated on the crystal it stead of pretending it was a standard 5* drop
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kibi wrote: »
    1 sig lol
    1sr7r8ul75k1.png

At least you awakened him... Now think about all the ppl (me included) who got a +1 sig on an already duped champ. I got so mad I got warned twice in this forum lol. All that effort for an awakening gem you are lucky. You could've gotten a +1 sig stone.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Ain't nobody got time for that 13 page letter.. wish it stated on the crystal it stead of pretending it was a standard 5* drop

It does state that on the crystal. It says 'basic' and all the champs pictures are blue, also indicating they are basics.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    1 sig lol
    1sr7r8ul75k1.png

Are you my doppleganger? Lol. I got exactly same beast and he is going to stay at r1 lol. I was in search of GR or GP but it was to be beast Sig 1.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Don't disrespect my boi beast like that, it's not like awakening him was a bad thing
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,185 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

It does state that on the crystal. It says 'basic' and all the champs pictures are blue, also indicating they are basics.
    Can say when it stop it doss tourn blue thah why it cunfus peppel
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Don't disrespect my boi beast like that, it's not like awakening him was a bad thing

When did I say it was bad? It's only that I got something which I wasn't expecting. And anyways thankyou for boosting my confidence I'll look at it again whether to upgrade him. But I have other guys who gets priority and considering that rankups are very costly.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got moon knight and magneto and before someone tries to explain to me what they can do sorry but I really do not care. I went for those crystals for some of the specific champions however in a way the crystals were free so I can't complain too much.
  • Options
    I got moon knight and magneto and before someone tries to explain to me what they can do sorry but I really do not care. I went for those crystals for some of the specific champions however in a way the crystals were free so I can't complain too much.

I understand but please they were not free. Dark artifacts replaced 5 star shards that was only difference. Heck I say it needed more time to get 27k dark artifacts than 10k 5 star shards. So definitely they aren't free.
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I bought 1 yesterday and I got a star lord! Sorry about your bad luck but you may have another chance at a god tier if you grind dungeons enough
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They’re still free. I spend zero money on it. Vision however, he was’t free.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Looks like you always buy your 5 stars? Don't we get 5 star shards from in game by completing quests? Will you call that free then? Dark artifacts are same as 5 star shards earned from the game. Infact it needed more time I might add. Free is when you get it free without investing time or money. What was that famous proverb? Time is money.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Looks like you always buy your 5 stars? Don't we get 5 star shards from in game by completing quests? Will you call that free then? Dark artifacts are same as 5 star shards earned from the game. Infact it needed more time I might add. Free is when you get it free without investing time or money. What was that famous proverb? Time is money.

Yes, I also call that free. And no, I never buy a 5*. I did not buy Vision, I do not buy 5* shard deals either.
  • Options
    Sorry to say then. This is nothing better. It's the same as 5 star shards. Just a different name and look. Infact the shards crystal give a full dupe and not a basic sig1 raise.