**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Finished ACT 5 and I want to use my Generic! Who should i use it on??

Just Finished ACT 5 and I want to use my Generic! Who should i use it on?? 51 votes

Doctor Voodoo
39%
FrostybuffajrSpeedbumpAnurag1606MasterTroller42SungjnameplasvinniegainzAKTEKRasilovertaojay1PeterQuillAnimatronicstoDarthVadimiusshadow_lurker22Cats73Winner66615DaddyDspaceoctopusRazim_Çepuusketit 20 votes
Star Lord
37%
Golden_GuardianMegaSkater67AfridSIlverProfessorAsukiraRikuremaRotellyDhruvgZzzCoderKnight69VerguldAhitlawOnmixBahamutSpark99GhostboytjieAleorDavid12364The_Boss9 19 votes
Ghost Rider
5%
SpiritOfVengeanceZsirhcZWulfsimmer 3 votes
Magik
17%
RagamugginGunnerFinlynndSpity68Maat1985TheManMythLegendSgtAnime1ElitehunterDRTOJackbrooks2580 9 votes

Comments

• EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    38pf1gf6bbre.png
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    My Roster currently
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Save
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Lol I also just explored act 5, dunno what to do with my gem. I have an unduped sl but not sure if he's worth it anymore, besides I have him 5/50
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Magik
    save it. do not waste it on SL
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Lol I also just explored act 5, dunno what to do with my gem. I have an unduped sl but not sure if he's worth it anymore, besides I have him 5/50
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Magik when duped makes her an absolute beast both for offense and defense. Although if you haven't completed LOL yet star lord is one of the best options for that.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    I think he is most worthy.
    That being said, use on who you like playing with/who you play most with.

GR is class specific worthy no doubt, but couls be argued he is worth the generic if you run trinity a lot.

Blade can be used for LOL and he will save you a lot of potions so I don't know if SL is worth it for that one purpose.

Then again you could always save it for new champs. The worst thing you can do is make a haste decision, take your time and think about it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Magik when duped makes her an absolute beast both for offense and defense. Although if you haven't completed LOL yet star lord is one of the best options for that.

Magik s dupe does help a good bit with offense but since nearly everyone in high-tier AW has Blade, she isn’t good anymore. She is still good for low-ish tier AW and definitely great for attack
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Star Lord
    Use it on SL if you haven't done LOL yet.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Save it. None of them worth it
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Save it. Void and Blade are the only 2 guys I say is worth it.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    sl or magik. depends if you need attack or defence for aw
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    You already have Trinity in 4 star. So just compare your duped maxed 4 star GR with unduped 5 star r4 GR. If you don't think there's much of a difference then maybe go for voodoo. Atleast you have option to compare. I'm having similar bigger issues. My only 5 star r4 is GR unduped. Blade and sparky 4 star maxed. Got a vodoo 5 star at R2 unduped. On whom should I use the class gem? GR or voodoo? If I use on voodoo then 2 5 stars r4 mystics, would that be okay?.