**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys have any tips for 3 vs 3 versus mode?

I would be grateful if someone could "teach" me how to be ranked in at least a position which could give me some nice rewards. I am talking about the events in which new champions can be obtained, such as the ongoing Iron Man one.

*I have only 8 3* champions, and 29 2* champions, is it too early to care about that??

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah, you could grind it out in the 3* featured arena. I'm guessing youre in your first 30-60 days, to 8 3*champs might be enough to get the 4* champs, if you invest a few units in refresh. This is especially true if you are in the beginners bracket. You may be able to get the 4* featured champ at about 750,000 pts. 4* basic for far less. However, I'm not exactly sure of these figures, so try to find a site that has results for these brackets. If you've been playing for more than 60 days, sorry my friend, there's no way in hell.
  • JoaoGutoJoaoGuto Posts: 17
    Yeah, you could grind it out in the 3* featured arena. I'm guessing youre in your first 30-60 days, to 8 3*champs might be enough to get the 4* champs, if you invest a few units in refresh. This is especially true if you are in the beginners bracket. You may be able to get the 4* featured champ at about 750,000 pts. 4* basic for far less. However, I'm not exactly sure of these figures, so try to find a site that has results for these brackets. If you've been playing for more than 60 days, sorry my friend, there's no way in hell.

Ok bud, I see
    But playing every 2 hours, and spending all the champions in the arena should be enough to get the 3* featured champion, at the 3* champion arena, right?
    And, let me see if I understood, you are saying that I have enough champions to try to get a 4* featured champion?
    edited May 2018
    I will try to spend more time on these arenas
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    JoaoGuto wrote: »
    I will try to spend more time on these arenas

Even if you are unable to get the feature 3* champ from the arena hopefully you will be able to reach all the milestone rewards within that arena. The units can help you purchase items needed to upgrade your masteries while the shards can help you continue to build a strong roster.
    Ok, thanks.
    Do you know basically how many points do I need to "score" to win the champion?
    I know that the prizes are based on ranking, but I think there is an average number of points that people who are used to win the champions achieve.
    Does anybody know?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ok, thanks.
    I know that the prizes are based on ranking, but I think there is an average number of points that people who are used to win the champions achieve.
    Does anybody know?

I always use Trucos. You can see the score below from last round of arenas.
    oetizjz3dhia.png
    This would be veterans bracket. Scores in the beginner and intermediate bracket would be less, but I do not know what the exact scores needed are there.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I personally grinded out a 3* arena for 18 hours altogether, made top 10%. If you're willing to spend that sort of time on this game, then by all means go for it. IMIW would be well worth the effort.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Ok, thanks.
    Does anybody know?

I always use Trucos. You can see the score below from last round of arenas.
    oetizjz3dhia.png
    This would be veterans bracket. Scores in the beginner and intermediate bracket would be less, but I do not know what the exact scores needed are there.

That is nice!
    I explored the website but did not find where these "surveys" are located.
    Does anyone know?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    wow, I over shot bigtime for Thor.
    Ah,
    It's in Facebook, I see
    Fine,
    It is possible to reach 1.5 million points with my current roster, isn't it??
  • JoaoGuto wrote: »
    Fine,
    It is possible to reach 1.5 million points with my current roster, isn't it??
    Nah bro, your waaay to low for 1.5 mil. Unless you got 100 hours and 70,000 units
  • @JoaoGuto in case you didn’t know you can only use 3-4 stars in the 4 star basic
    Let me express myself better,
    Is it possible to achieve all the milestones in a 3* CHAMPION ARENA, and get the 3* featured champions with my current roster (37 champions, including 3* and 2* ones)??
    I would say that it is very possible. Find and study. The infinite streak guide for your arena of choice.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Use the infinite streak strategy and build your way up in arenas. Focus on 3* arena until you can finish top 10% every time, then start grinding 4* basic arena with 3* arena. You’ll grow your account faster if you get more milestones in less arenas instead of trying to grind all arenas at the same time.
    What is the infinite streak strategy?
    I just found this link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rlZ-dSWcmet50uCbdCq8R4nWmyjeh3EQtsFHm-gsFIA/pubhtml
    People said that it is helpful, but I did not understand anything.
    What is 30/3, 45/5, etc.??
    I got very confused about these strategies...
    I understood, and I think I am done with this topic.
    I would like to thank you all for your help, hope you have a nice june!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Max out as many 2* as you can along with getting your 3* to at least maxed rank 3.

Then it's just a matter of how much you are prepared to grind. Save units for refreshing your top team when there is a champ you really want but stay away from new release champs for a while because the score will always be high, grab as many cheap champs as you can.
    Let me explain that chart:

For streak 0-8 (fights 1-9) use any combonation of champs
    Streak 9(fight 10) use 3 3* champs that are rank 4 level 40

That's what the first 2 lines mean
    edited May 2018
    You will have to Google 3* featured infinite streak as ive just noticed that chart is for the 4* basic and it's not quite accurate. When you see 3☆3/30 it means a 3* champ at rank 3 level 30. The infinite streak is a way to play the arena to assure that after a certain point the difficulty will not increase. It will stay the same difficulty, providing you don't use any champs that are lower than the minimum requirement once it gets to about fight 20. It is possible to go on for the rest of the arena without losing, and keeping a 3X score multiplier if done correctly, hence the name "infinite streak".

Good luck.