**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Focus resources on current 4 star roster or on building up 5 stars

magurochanmagurochan Posts: 6
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, I've been playing since January . Absolutely love he game (though not the outages and and the pulls I get from crystals) and I'm working towards being Uncollected. With limited time due to work and family, I am NOT part of an alliance nor do I grind Arena (I regret not doing Arena when I was still beginner and intermediate which made me miss out on probably a ton of good champs.... though I do occasionally give Arena a go casually now).

Since I don't spend large amounts of time on the game, my resources are limited. My 5 star pulls have been crappy to say the least and 5 star champs are few and far in between for me. The last few weeks have been tough with no good pulls at all from crystals. It took me nearly 5 months to get a 4 star Wolverine who has turned out handy - so I used Infinity Dust and got the awakening gem to use on him (in typical Kabam fashion I pulled another 4 star wolverine the next day essentially wasting that gem). Nothing but junk in the last few days but I'm sure we are all in the same boat.

Should I continue to focus on leveling up all my 4 stars which I have quite a few good ones and ignore the 5 stars I have or could GG and Captain Marvel help me progress to Uncollected. Appreciate the advice.

5ehdnmhy380e.jpg