**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

bug or discrimination

I am a regular paying customer who is disabled. I am not receiving same offers of 5x units as all others who never pay. This is a clear violation of law as you cant charge disabled people more for same product at same time unless one is in a contract. I have contacted a lawyer who agrees. I demand accesss to the same deals as others not disabled who have payed way less then me. This is no way to treat paying and loyal customers and i will never spend a dime again until its fixed. This is a disgusting display of business and will be reported to the ada and the bbb if not resolved. I am not a subhuman and paying more should not entitle to me less. People recieve 5x what i do simply because i payed yall money lots of times?

Comments

• BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Anyone else not receiving this offer plz email me the more people in a suite the better
  • Latino173Latino173 Posts: 10
    not to be a **** or anything.. but how would the game know you are disabled....
    theres some standard offers everyone gets which are advertised through the mail they send you, if those are missing then its probably a bug, and you should contact them about it
    All other offers you kinda have to earn though, to get a special offer for a 4* for example you have to get a certain number of 3* opened
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Um..I don't think being disabled and being charged more than others for a product is the issue here.

I think you are referring to a 5x unit offer which appears if you have never bought a unit deal in the game. Once you've bought something, the 5x unit deal automatically disappears, unless Kabam brings it as a special offer. Google has been know to offer these kind of deals as well through their Play Store from time to time (there was a Spring deal with these kind of offers recently if I'm not mistaken)

If there is a current 5x unit deal on offer, then I stand corrected.

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Would love to hear u convince a jurry that the reason u didn't get x deal is because u r disabled
    No thats not what i refer too my alliance has all bought ****. Every single one i spoke to had offer but me. Regardless of the reason for descrimination its descrimination to offer a set price but then 5x that price to another. Weather i be black hispanic white or disabled. Its also the worst business practice ever to punish your paying customers only. Most companies reward them. They totally lost my 150 a month ive been wasting on offers 50x worse then others. Thank god someone showed me now or id of kept on being suckered. This is terrible business. Also You dont need a jury in civil cases.... People win for far less a woman won for the exact same. Different pricing then another at same time. Win or lose tho this is pathetic and kabam has lost all respect as a business to me
    It is not a bug either and it is a current offer....at same time as the 4 star crystal and 1000 5 star shards units. I contacted kabam and they tried to say offers are totally random and not everyone gets the same. Which would be stupid in itself but its not true. After talking to 20 plus people only the 4 regular spenders didnt get it and the rest did.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Sometimes offers go to android, sometimes (and more often in my opinion) apple. Sometimes it's phone specific e.g. I got a Samsung offer as I run an s7 edge. There have been US only offers and Europe only offers. It all depends on what kabams partner agents are running/offering.

Stating you're being discriminated against because you're disabled is a flagrant attempt to troll, it bears no relevance to the game or offers. As a rule of thumb I only spend rarely as most offers have gone downhill. E.g. prior to Christmas you could buy a class specific awakening gem and 20 sig stones for £37, last week similar offer but with 40 sig stones was £99! An alliance member bout it when it was £37, but generally the offers as a whole have been hit and miss for the last 6 months.