**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Managing glory crystals

Can Kabam manage glory crystals a little better? There's no way my "luck" always grabs tier 4 shards for the 2 classes I've already ranked up (mystic/cosmic)

Still waiting for a 2nd science and to finish mutant, skill, tech. They seem to never move... because I'm always getting cosmic or mystic.

2 greater glory crystals and 14,400 mystic. WTF? gunna have 3 rank 5 mystics before I have 1 of ANY OTHER.

Let's be honest here: it's pretty obvious what you "don't need" you always get. Let me give you some examples.

1.)If you use an awakening stone on someone: you dupe them within the next few crystals

2.) if you rank 5 someone: you will all to commonly obtain tier 4 class cats for the class you DO NOT need.

3.) anything you DO NOT need you are more likely to obtain.

I'm wondering if this is another "scheme" from Kabam to make us spend more for what we need; which obviously won't happen.

I'm not complaining I've seen this pattern and this pattern is rumored to be true.

Let's make some viable changes here Kabam. You have your work cut out for you on this next update (14.0)