**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Can We Help Kabam Make MCOC Better !

i want to point sth out.. general belief about tier lists.. a tier list is just a personal opinion and that does not mean it's true.. some players understand that but a majority of players take it too serious and start targeting so-called god-tier champions and when they can't get them they get mad.. i do appreciate top players who put out tier-lists to help out Beginner summoners but the whole game is running based on 5 or 6 champions.. yes those champions are the best ones.. it's true.. but what about so many other champions ?! i mean lets be honest how many blade players know blade's background and bio ! you might say it's not necessary to know that but i would say it's more fun and that's what games are about now.. it's all about stories.. characters !

maybe there should be a official website or something that you can review and rate champions based on offense , defense , utility and how useful they are.. also maybe a little popularity rate at the end (maybe).. so this will bring some new problems.. like beginner players would rate without testing the champ (only experienced players should rate after testing out champions in every part of the contest in different scenarios and let kabam know what they think).. rate fair without personal feelings then you can rate with personal feelings in popularity part..

this won't make tier-lists true but it will make it more accurate