**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 2 4* Openings for a New Player !

RyseRyse Posts: 181
With alot of efforts in gaining infinity dust and shards, I got my first 2 4 stars.

1st: Doctor Voodoo
2nd: Phoenix

Please let me know if they are good enough or hot garbage. Tried Phoenix, but she has pillowhands, so need expert advices from you guys.

Comments

• CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    edited May 2018
    Doctor Voodoo is a almost a god teir guy to be played with if he is awakened,else without dupe he is 70% less effective.

And Phoenix is a absolute garbage to ride off with.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited May 2018
    I think both are decent, not bad, but not that really good until you duped that Voodoo. I didnt rank up my Voodoo until I duped him in my 14th 4* crystal, and he's my top champ now, really good
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Watch Joel Line's video guide for Phoenix on youtube. It'll give you great insight on how to use her properly. She's among the more complex champs. She can really pile on the damage if used properly.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Both are good, but if you can dupe Voodoo, he is legendary. If you can stack furies Pho is good. Unduped Voodoo is okay but unreliable for fights where you “need” to nullify a certain buff or get a power control thingy. If you ever get your hands on a 4* mystic awakening gem, use it on DV for sure
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Voodoo is good. Duped he is great and arguably in contention as a top mystic champion. Phoenix can be effective for questing if used right, otherwise she is middle of the pack for cosmic champs.