**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Hawkeye worth a 5* class awakening gem?

After 23 5* without a skill champion, I finally get one, and it's Hawkeye. I know he's pretty underrated, but is he worth the gem, or continue holding out hope for a better option?

Is Hawkeye worth a 5* class awakening gem? 69 votes

Yes
13%
AsukiraVladislas22SladedalsRavenrob_33AquamaNightslamVoltolosNayeemSavageBreaker69 9 votes
No, Hold
86%
tlhCoatHang3rRagamugginGunnerBigMoStrategicWorld Eatermum_m2CapWW2SaiyanDexman1349TheManMythLegendHell_GoliathSIlverProfessorthebluemanBuckeyeKPDrownedGodAjisdopeKingCrooksThawnimWalkinhighlight 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    If no, who are the top options after Blade?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    No, Hold
    Not sure if he is worth the gem but his sp1 is one of the most useful in the game. Bleed and power drain.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No, Hold
    Underrated and solid champ, definitely doesn’t need the gem.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    No, Hold
    I have him and duped him from 5* crystal. The activation of hemorrhage is not that great IMO. The bleed and power drain from sp1 is enough without it. I have whole fights where it doesn't activate anyways. Save the gem for someone who needs it to be awesome.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    No, Hold
    Chris_L_H wrote: »

Gwenpool, and maybe Killmonger.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No, Hold
    Blade, Gwenpool, Killmonger. That's it. if you have a ton of sig stones then maybe taskmaster
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    No, Hold
    Chris_L_H wrote: »

His sig is once per fight only. I don't like disposable abilities.
    If it was multiple times then sure.
    But like Stark78Alfa said GP and KM can be good and I think TM also.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No, Hold
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Blade, Gwenpool, Killmonger. That's it. if you have a ton of sig stones then maybe taskmaster

• Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    No, Hold
    all u need is power control, the extra damage once a fight.. not worth the gem. mines 5* r4, if I had a skill gem I'd use it on GP or wait for blade