**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duped 5 Star Elektra, is she worth investing in?

2»

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I just don't understand that you have all these high champs and completed some high level content, but are still questioning the champs. I was thinking that you'd have a great understanding the further you go in content. BTW, I hear Electra is the "new" BW.

nah looks like he just paid someone to finish it for him

Isn't that against the rules?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited June 2017
    Guys,

Not sure what all the hate is about. Normally when someone asks 5 star advice, the first question is "what other 5 star champs do you have?" I wanted to show the spread.

I have several max 5 stars, any content is doable. The account is mine, and has always been mine. I've made Legendary runs before, so yeah... don't get the accusations.

The truth is, I made the mistake of not making this question a poll of skill champs. I don't need Elektra, so I was wondering if she was the best choice, I was on the fence.

Anyway, for those not taking shots at me, thanks for the advice. I think I actually will go with Elektra, because without 5 star awakening, getting and subsequently duping Gwenpool seems a lofty goal.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wow, 100% LOL with no 5* SL. Thats impressive or expensive. None the less, Elektra is solid and good for AWO. She can handle thorns pretty well.
    Exspensive. 20+ Odins.
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Exspensive. 20+ Odins.

Obviously not married? I'd be a dead man if I spent that much on this game.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Exspensive. 20+ Odins.

I would need to be in witness protection from her when the CC bill came in.
    Exspensive. 20+ Odins.

I would need to be in witness protection from her when the CC bill came in.

I agree completely. Yet she is allowed to buy all the nice purses and shoes and stuff. I'd ask for input on the fairness of that from a female moderator in here but I think I'd be breaking the rules calling one out.
    She does not know. Married for now.

Good luck my friend. We are all pulling for ya.
  • Elektra is the ideal AW offense champ, she prevents opponent's defensive abilities from triggering, and she doesn't feed Mystic Dispersion (unlike crossbones).

I'd bring her to rank 3, even rank 4. Killer champ.
  • 0ne170ne17 Posts: 3
    0ne17 wrote: »
    correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have 2 5* ultron. One being the classic ultron right? If you have beaten lol100% I am pretty sure you would know what champ are worth investing in by now

You can complete it with lots of potions saved up or units too. Especially if you have the right champs (duped 5* SL).

I wasn't questioning how he beat lol. I was pointing out that because he has beaten LOL he should know what champ is good to invest in. If he have to ask then there is something wrong
    correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have 2 5* ultron. One being the classic ultron right? If you have beaten lol100% I am pretty sure you would know what champ are worth investing in by now

You can complete it with lots of potions saved up or units too. Especially if you have the right champs (duped 5* SL).

I wasn't questioning how he beat lol. I was pointing out that because he has beaten LOL he should know what champ is good to invest in. If he have to ask then there is something wrong

We get it, you didn't like that I asked the opinion of the forums when pondering my next champ to sink 4 T2AC in.

I just don't understand why it's so important for you to debase me.

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It's just one of those things. Elektra as a good champ is pretty widely known, like Starlord as the perfect ROL champ, so its surprising to come across someone who doesn't know that.

I've asked questions too, that, in retrospect seemed obvious. I didn't realise x23 and wolverine were ideal attackers until recently.

like all champs, it's just what you know