Options

Rank down tickets

June is usually host to Summoners appreciation month.
Knowing this I have one question.
Will we receive a batch of rank down tickets?

Comments

• Options
    DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    No we will not
  • Options
    DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Jokes maybe
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Usually? I thought it was just done last year to appease the masses after the 12.0 debacle. It'd have to be a recurring thing to be a "usually."

Could be wrong but I don't remember it being done the year prior.

Also, is it me or are there more RDT threads than usual today?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need rank down tickets badly. At least one of each
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    If they gave them to me they'd just expire. Wouldn't use a single one of em, especially if they're the **** ones that don't refund gold.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    And why exactly do we "need them badly?"
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Because the game is loopsided now with 6 stars.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Why do people get so upset because some folks want RDTs?

It's not that big a deal. Really, it isn't. They exist, people like them. There are more than 100 characters in the game.

It's just not that big of a deal if somebody, even thousands of somebodies, ranks down a character and ranks up more popular characters.

There are counters to every single aspect of the game, now that we are getting Coldsnap-immune characters.

People need to lighten up. RDTs aren't the worst thing to ever happen in this game -- some people don't even use them
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Because the game is loopsided now with 6 stars.

No its not. No one but the top 10 in the game have enough 6*'s to make anything lopsided. We didn't get RDT's when 5*'s were released and now we don't need them for 6*'s. You have never made valid argument for RDT's to date.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

As we've noted recently, it is unlikely that rank down tickets will be a permanent addition to the game. Since this has already been addressed and this is a duplicate thread about the topic, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.