**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine Health Steal

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I have been using Guilly for months as one of my AQ team and the only time she can legitimately steal health is when she's fighting against Cosmic champs (class advantage). Yes, she does gain health against other classes, but it is significantly less often in comparison.

Is this a matter of her facing 5* opponents (she is 4* 5/50 Sig 99) and being nerfed by "character rating"? The harder the champs, the frequency of her steal is reduced, even with class advantage.

I understand the *amount* of health stolen should be reduced against harder champs, since they'll have more armor and she's causing less damage, but the *frequency* seems to be significantly reduced as well. By day 5 of AQ, she's not stealing at all.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's based on Damage dealt. It's a flat 10% chance, no matter the Souls. The amount stolen increases with Souls. Naturally, she will deal more Damage with Class Advantage.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    She use to be my primary champ a while back and I noticed the same thing. It seemed that the frequency of health steal was more prevalent when fighting cosmic champs. I know it says flat 10% but it doesn't seem like it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's based on Damage dealt. It's a flat 10% chance, no matter the Souls. The amount stolen increases with Souls. Naturally, she will deal more Damage with Class Advantage.

I'm aware of her mechanics. Like I said, I've been using her for months. She was my first 4* champ to R5.

I'm not even talking about her soul count either. This is purely about the frequency of her steal. She *should* have a flat 10% chance, but it is not the case.