**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam! [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    I Don’t usually post but I just felt the need to after the free rewards. Thanks kabam
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Mninobody wrote: »
    You can’t please everyone. And people will always complain about something. But the jesture is much appreciated Kabam. I can’t imagine the communication and current climate of the game is what you want, contrary to how many people feel, so aknowledgment is key to customer service and hope this is a step in that direction. Free awards are great, the aknowledgment of issues and your attempts to make it better is even greater.
    For some, a man in 20 below weather was given a coat by a stranger, he looked at it and said, thanks, it’s not down feathers though...
    Just keep trying to improve Kabam.

I get where you are coming from...

But this is more like someone came up to a man in 20 degree weather and cut his coat open. Then gave him some duct tape and scissors to fix it.
  • Options
    SalentoboySalentoboy Posts: 11
    I would have preferred rank down ticket
    for all the inconveniences received
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Given the fact there have been maaaaaany maintenance services without any compensation, I would've been happy with some energy refills, so this was a nice surprise.

Now I'll be reading on to see who was the first to cry RDT's... 😂

This lmao>
    Salentoboy wrote: »
    I would have preferred rank down ticket
    for all the inconveniences received

• Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    The compensation was a nice touch but I don’t think it hit the mark. Map 4 crystals? Many alliances only do map 5 and 6. No additional glory or any AW health potions, revives, or boosts? No units.

I can assure you, if you made players whole on what they lost in AW this past month for the issues, they’d take that over the rest of this compensation package.

I am still appreciative to get something. At the same time, it’s not complete in my opinion.
  • Options
    VorvancosVorvancos Posts: 22
    starterpack for new players = good
    oldschool players = trash

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    That was an amazing package. I appreciated it, very much
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    Thank you kabam! this is a gesture of goodwill and trust between us, I am glad youve listened to all of us. not just the loudest or most annoying but the real players that grind it out and appreciate professionalism and recourse. This compensation package is even better than most of us had hoped but i think in the end pretty balanced and sincere.Thanks again lets keep this game running and growing!
  • Options
    Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    Thank you, Kabam, for the compensation package for the issues the game has experienced this month! While nothing is perfect, the outages and other issues have taken a toll on a lot of players and this package at least wasn't a slap in the face with a few gold or 2-star champion crystals. While you can't please everyone and, higher end players might see this as not enough, I thought it was pretty good and fair for this month's problems. I understand that you can't give out massive compensation packages to everyone just to appease the end game players because it wouldn't be fair for a brand new player to get something that a intermediate player would say, "that's not fair!" to but, I think this was balanced. You can't give away the farm, am I right? lol Thank you for listening to the community and showing us that, with a little patience on our end, you do care about our gripes. @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I’m not getting the “thank you’d” here.

Level 3 team revives are pretty useless for anyone that has 5* r4 champs in questing. Same goes for the potions.

While I appreciate the infinity dust and dark artifacts, the artifacts in particular may end up being worth nothing if you run short of one of the buying levels.

The 2k 5* crystal shards are useful, but it would have been nice to get some aq/aw potions or at least units or glory to cover them. We have a had a lot of emergency maintenance causing “deaths” in our wars. None of these address that.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Lost boosts in war too bc of emergency maintenance
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Thanx Kabam...Greatly Appreciate the gifts.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I was going to make a post too, but I would like to thank the mods and the developers for this reward, we are glad you are hearing us out!
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    I also want to thank Kabam yes it is frustrating and yes there are other issues that needs to be address but this time you have recognize your customers pain and have compensated us. Again Thank You
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the compensation package. I bought an alliance crystal with the loyalty and got 3* Unstoppable Colossus, my 175th champion, so I was happy and since I only had him as a 2*, the 3* was nice.

Not being in an alliance, I find it funny as hell that I've got both the 2* and 3* UC from alliance crystals when we've been given Loyalty points in compensation (I got the 2* (duped) in 2016 when there was compensation given for recent outages.)

It's also meant I'm within 500 Dark Artifacts of getting a crystal, so I'm hoping to do that by week's end.
  • Options
    DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    They forgot the 2 star champ in the compensation package. How else are we going to complete hard content?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you all for your patience as we work through the recent maintenance issues and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the items! :)
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    A step in the right direction for understanding the frustration of players.
  • Options
    hdichfkhdichfk Posts: 3
    Thank you for giving some items but they also didn't helpful to me
  • Options
    Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited May 2018
    Thanks, the gifts were a surprise and much appreciated!

Now if we can just get a playable Thanos.............. >:)
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    As everyone else has said, thank you Kabam for the compensation. It's a huge step in the right direction
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Thanks Kabam for finally offering compensation to everyone affected by the outages. Hopefully the servers stabilize and the down time isn’t as often. I’m only assuming it’s because there’s so much different activities within the game this month.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I want to jump in this boat too. I feel this was a really nice way to apologize and to keep us interested in the game. Thank you very much