**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are these champs/items enough for the collector?

I am extremely close to beating the collecter, I am up to 5.2.6 but I don’t feel confident. Are these items/ champs enough to completer it? Which champs are mvps for this chapter? Any replies will be much appreciated60870c6pgxrd.png
gyntygdqvw6c.png
02vdubbjj2o7.png

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd rank up that Hulk. Chain stun him and do as much damage as possible before his L3 kills you. Also does good damage with low health after you revive him.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Almost there, but not good enough... so don’t risk it. This was how i plan my uncollected journey.
    -spares 1 or 2 higher hp, attk, hp and attk boosts
    -spare 1000 - 1200 units
    -try to max your single or group revives
    (the more revives you have, the least units u will be spending)
    -1 clear path champ; eg wolvie, blade, voodoo, ghost rider (i was using wolvie for whole path, and mainly 4* gwenpool to complete the uncollected)
    -other 4 champs with high dmg output champs; eg iceman hulk gwenpool aa hyperion capt marvel
    -(if needed) some other utility or immune champ for different nodes; eg magik vision dorm ultron.
    -champ that doing good evading Collector specials, sparky, sig99 OG DD.

If u consider yourself an above average good player, try to assume this is what going to happen:
    Spam boosts, then use 1 regen champ clear whole 5.2.6 path, then last Collector node, able to deal 5-10hits and die under his sp1 (Collector cast special = u die, regardless sp1,sp2,sp3), and keep reviving until you kill him.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Hulk and dormy both are considered good for collector. Club them with hype blade sparky and you got really a good team. R5 Hulk and r3 dormy 5 star before starting the journey. Good luck
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    You might not necessarily need to r5 hulk if you don't have resources
    A couple of boosts would do the trick
    If you are good enough you could get to the collector with each champ having at least 40% health or more (a bit unrealistic but doable)
    Play smart with collector
    Your MVP would definitely be hulk cause he can dish out more damage without going through any process
  • EegnaszEegnasz Posts: 13
    Killed collector with like 6 single revives, so i think its, enough, get hulk to r5
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I killed the collector. Online people are talking about how hard the collector is, and I agree to an extent, but his BSness is over exaggerated! With my bad roster, it took me 2 lvl 2 team revives and a lvl 3 team revives and 2 revives to complete it. It felt good beating the collector! Stark spidey and hulk were definitely my mvps! Iceman, hyperion and blade mostly helped me get to the collector, but they got in a few licks as well.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Congratulations on being uncollected