**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow or Kingpin?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Just got Black Widow from a 4* Crystal but I already have Kingpin, who is better?

Black Widow or Kingpin? 7 votes

Black Widow
42%
CapWW2Hendrossmagurochan 3 votes
Kingpin
57%
KALIZOCosmic_Ray13Zzzshadow_lurker22 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    If she was duped then Black Widow. Unduped she hits hard, but probably is not worth being a 4/40 or higher. Kingpin can work in lower tiers on defense.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »
    If she was duped then Black Widow. Unduped she hits hard, but probably is not worth being a 4/40 or higher. Kingpin can work in lower tiers on defense.

Well I have a Skill Awakening Gem, but I feel like I should wait for Gwenpool or Blade, or should I just awaken Black Widow? Tbh, I don't think I will ever get Gwenpool or Blade from the crystals soo
  • Options

Well I have a Skill Awakening Gem, but I feel like I should wait for Gwenpool or Blade, or should I just awaken Black Widow? Tbh, I don't think I will ever get Gwenpool or Blade from the crystals soo

I'd save for Blade. I like Black Widow but Blade offers more when awakened.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Black Widow would be the better if the two of she was awakened. If not than Knigpin is better.
  • Options

Thing is, I don't want to stress myself about the future, I want to think about now, but still, when will be the next time I get a Skill AG? Issues..
  • Options

Thing is, I don't want to stress myself about the future, I want to think about now, but still, when will be the next time I get a Skill AG? Issues..

I can understand where you are coming from, but you have to remember this game is a marathon, not a sprint. Awakening gems can be found in other places like the special challenges (Goldblum, Tom Holland, Michael B. Jordan), the Road to the Labyrinth, and from 100% completion of Act 4. While that may seem like a lot of places these are not easy to obtain.