**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War rating adjusment

RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
Hey guys. I have received a message from Game Team, that “one or more your al.team members had violated Termsof Service in AW. As a result your war rating and season points have been reduced accordingly.” :((( I am playing this game for 8months and haven’t seen anything like this. How to know who is cheating? And is that person banned or still in my ally? Is there a possibility to get more detailed info from Game Team?
Such a disappointment, as we were silver 2 in first season, this one we were in silver 1, and now to silver 2 again :((

Comments

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    edited May 2018
    The fact that they don’t even tell you who did it makes it totally pointless. Do they expect you to kick everyone out of the alliance?
  • NonyabuisnessNonyabuisness Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    I’m done sold all 1/2/3/4 stars
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    We just got one of these as well. We are pretty sure nobody is doing anything untoward. Hopefully we get clarification what it is they found / who did it, because without that I don't know how we can take corrective action. Seems silly to be this untransparent.
  • TJRhythmTJRhythm Posts: 1
    This really makes me wonder if this is legit. I've only had 3 members place defenders in the last 3 wars and I was the only attacker in each one. I need an explanation.