**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

can't you just reduce the AW move timers?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
I feel like this would stop a lot of the need for alliances to pilot.

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Yet so many alliances get by without having to do this....
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    By having no jobs or families and not sleeping?
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Pretty much every lane is easily clearable currently. 5 moves before you go to bed. 5 moves in the morning. It’s not that difficult. It used to be an hour and a half timers so I’m happy with where they are at now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »

i get by just fine. we finish with hours left. i have 2 jobs and a family and sleep well.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »

Nope. Not sure why you think it takes that long for AW. Out of everything, AW take the least of my time.

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    The longest possible path in AQ is 22 nodes, and with the 3 energy you get straight away, that's 19 hours charge time. That's plenty of time already, bc you're going to be able to get to the boss (this is path2 on the 9 path map), and that's assuming that there is no one else that you can piggyback off of. So it's plenty fine as a 1 hour timer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If people have jobs and families, they need to worry about those things and not cheat to get Rewards in a game. That's my view.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I agree there. But it's not just AW that people play. Its also AQ 5 days per week. EQ. ACT 5. Infinity quests. Dungeon. And that isn't even mentioning arena. If you want to keep up with your alliance mates and other alliances then you have to do more than just log in every so often and move in AW. That's the pressure that people feel. If it were just AW that we do then I wouldn't think it an issue to have hour timers. But it's all the other stuff that we feel compelled to do to keep up that makes the overall time spent playing AW small in comparison. After you do all those other things in the game you don't have much time to sit down and play AW.

So maybe the issue isn't exactly the timer, maybe it's just the current state of the game with all the things to do being too much and too time consuming. Compounded by the fact that if you play on Android then you spend much of your time watching a loading screen.

For the record, my alliance and I are not piloters. But I can see why people would do it.
  • DoctorGruntDoctorGrunt Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    +1 AW timer are useless, all the more the tactical part like feints is at the the of the war. Simply remove energy, it'll not change anything on the final result but will permit for players to communicate more and have a life IRL :smile:
    Keep AQ one for sure because time is part of the game in that mode.